Sept 8, 2017, Innovation Lab for Coaching Ourselves Professionals
Objectives for the Open Space Session
- Challenge your own paradigms as Coaching Ourselves L&D professionals to become your organization’s Catalyst for Change and Capability Builder.
- Put your concerns, roadblocks and issues at the centre of the discussion process and learn through others.
- Address frequent organization resistance when adopting the social learning approach.
- Set up the organization and your internal managers for success as facilitators.
- Strengthen your Coaching Ourselves International Community and Support Network.
“As L&D professionals aspiring to adopt the strategic roles of Catalyst for Change and Capability Builder, how do we make the shift and engage our organizations in new and agile ways of developing our leaders and building a strong leadership community?
What questions, ideas and possibilities do you want to explore that will get us there?’’
For more info : https://coachingourselves.com/reflections/speakers/nathalie-sabourin/